Applicability: FRCPT 20-21 Batch & Previous Batch Scholars
Dear FRCPT Scholars
It is to here by inform you that your FRCPT Final Examination (Online MCQ based test) will be held on 30.05.2021. It is compulsory for all the scholars to attempt the test.
ONLINE TEST STEPS / INSTRUCTIONS
1. Online Exam will be conducted for all FRCPT Scholars on MCQ based method.
2. The maximum duration of the test will be 1 hour 40 minutes with maximum of 100 marks and there will be no negative marking in the test. Kindly check the syllabus section for the complete syllabus for examination.
3. There will be four choices for each question. Only one of these choices is correct. Scholar has to choose only one of the four choices as correct answer.
4. Scholars need login by click on the given link. The link will be provided just before the examination.
5. Scholar need to enter Same User id and Password and then click on the login button.
6. On Academic—-> click on Online Test Portal.
7. Click on View Test.
8. Click on Start Test to read the test instructions/information.
9. After reading test information click on Start Test.
10. Read question carefully, tick ONE correct option from A, B, C, D and click on Save / Mark and Submit.
11. Test will automatically get closed if the duration of the test is over. Scholar can view each question only for 1 minute, then the question automatically moves to next.
12. Scholars get the automatic result once the test is over.
13. FRCPT examinations will be a Live with Video , Online, Time Based Examination. Scholar who has not shared live video on attending the examination will be removed immediately.
14. Any Scholar who is not able to attend the examination, can attend the same with next batch.
Note: It is compulsory to clear all pending dues, submit pending micro presentation as PPT. In case of doubt, contact on +919886498094 immediately.
Pawan kumar PT, COMT, FRCPT